Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Adorable Son.

When I and my friends were hunting photos, I met a stranger's family (I don't know where they come from). They look so warm. A husband and wife along with two sons. Both children are really so funny, cute, and adorable. Mia said "Can I take your picture?" I forget what exactly was mia said. The mother answered "Sure if you want". And I said "I thinks he's cute" She said "Which one? This one?" pointing to the oldest child.

I was thinking that the oldest one just look like Macaulay Culkin.

She look kinda surprised and I saw the corpulent smile on his face, unlike his father. While the others have not finished taking photos, in a sudden said, "Okay. Thats enough. Thankyou" with a less friendly expression. Because of that, we all stopped to take photos. and I say thank you.