Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Queen Bee dan New Moon

Queen Bee

Because we were bored at home, I invite Della to watch a film. Initially we are confused to decide which film will be watching us, but after I see for any film that is currently being played, I decided to choose a film entitled Queen Bee. Della and I finally went directly to the cinema, buy a ticket, buy a drink and popcorn, and go to the studio 5. I think this film are ordinary, but after I watched this movie was quite good, this film also shows the Oka Antara em em em cool and handsome yaaaaa wahahahahahaha. The film Queen Bee was amusing, there is horrified, there was the love, but also was sad. You might try to watch the film of Queen Bee.

New Moon

Do you know the Twilight fim released years ago? Yap, you surely know kan. November upcoming months, continuation of the film will be released with the title 'New Moon'. I'm not very patient, waiting to film two of the novel was the work of Stephanie Meyer. I want to see how interesting and amazing stories and acting the players from this film. And I really want to see the extraordinary acting from the werewolf, My Taylor Lautner hahahahaha.

Cant hardly wait lah pokoknya.