Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Could'nt Sleep

Yesterday night I could not sleep, I finally decided to open a laptop to access facebook, blog, and other information. As I google-ing, I found some photos of Zac Efron in 17 again movie. Oh-my-boy, he is the most coolest person that I ever see besides Taylor Lautner hahahaha very excessive ya.
OH-MY-GOD. What a captivating men he is!

if I'm more clever editing photos, I will change this woman's face into my face then we will be seen harmonious :p

funny scene, I laughed at his expression when Zac treat pain in the two parts of his body.

I prefer Zac's straight hair than his hair that is in the image

Oh my zac, you looks really really cool if you're playing basketball.

I would choose the boy who are in the left nyahahaha

Mike with the old clothes, he looks weird hehehe.

He look at us nyahahaha -___-

Zac is not only handsome but his ability to acting also very good


After viewing photos above I realize that I was very infatuated with Zac uououo he's so cool guys hahaha -.-