Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Excited

Things that I like most is speaking english lol :D I will feel happy if I have successfully speak English well. Therefore, I presume to add a friend on facebook that comes from overseas. it's all I do because I also want to have many friends. but I do not careless in choosing a friend, I choose who I think they have the same hobby with me. for example, we like the twilight movie or addicted to Selena Gomez and the Jonas brother. I got two new friends who are very friendly, kind and also cute. They named Emma and Kayla. However they are very welcome to me. I never suspected one of them named Kayla is an artist, but I honestly do not know about that.

Wall to wall with Emma :


Wall to wall with Kayla:

yayayayaya i know, I'm just human being but i'm trying to be better. btw, I'm so glad I know you guys :)